Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Fa ra ra ra ra...

Christmas Decorating Log
Day 27

I can no longer use my fingers due to the lacerations and arthritis that I incurred while fluffing 47 miles of garland. The dog is buried under a 7 ft. drift of fake snow. The incredibly bright c9 bulbs on the kitchen tree have given us all sunburn, and I'm pretty sure I have glitter lung. But it's festive. So f***ing festive...

Okay, so maybe it's not that bad. It really only took four days, and I've regained full use of my hands. We've started wearing sunglasses in the kitchen, but I'm still not sure what to do about this pesky glitter lung. (It's a real thing- look it up). But who cares- it's finally done!!!!

It kind of looks like Christmas projectile vomited all over my house, but no one can accuse us of not having the holiday spirit!! Would you like to join me on a holiday tour of home? Not really? Too bad! (And yes, the pictures are crappy. Sorry, the good camera is broken.)





Welcome! Please note the festive pot
of dead mums I forgot to remove!




The foyer theme is "psychedelic Grandma 
got run over by a reindeer"



Lovely!


AAArrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!


Shitter's full...



Sam, our stupid elf that no one believes
in, yet he still showed up. 

So bright you gotta wear shades!!
No, seriously, it's blinding. And hot.


Even the bathroom wasn't spared.


We added a new tree this year, 
because two just wasn't enough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment